Anuenue, The Rainbow Nation
One of the Five Great Nations known for its School of magic, closeness to nature, the celestial Tree, its magical barrier which prevents attacks from the outside and its deadly Holoholo jungle. Its most striking characteristic is the rainbows which circle its peak.
- Anuenue Port- Place where ships dock when arriving at Anuenue
- Komo Mai, City of Flowers- The capital city of Anuenue.
- Opu, the Waterfall Village- Home to the world famous waterwheel.
- Ancient Library of Magic- An old library said to house great power and vast history.
- The Celestial Tree- Ancient tree older than anyone can remember, the biggest tree in the world and also a conscious being. Its location houses the End Magnus of the land and its flowers bloom once every 20 years. Every part of the tree has medicinal and magical abilities.
- Veinroots- The roots of the Celestial tree, home to the Celestial tree fell branches and great power.
- Holoholo Jungle- Dangerous yet beautiful jungle.
Anuenue is led by Queen Corellia.
- Anuenue is the only Island Nation in the World of Baten Kaitos which name isn't derived from an existing star.
- Anuenue translates to 'rainbow' in Hawaiian.